This Hosa Headset/Mic Breakout cable is designed to split a TRRS connection into separate TRS outputs. It is ideal for gaming headsets requiring a connection to computers using discrete jacks for microphone and headphones.
What is TRRS?
TRRS is short for tip/ring/ring/sleeve. A TRRS connector allows for two-way communication in devices that are set up to receive both microphone and headphones in a single connection. TRRS cables carry three independent signals, ideal for use with headsets and earbuds with built-in microphones.
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Uses CTIA wiring standard
- Connectors: 3.5 mm TRRSF to Dual 3.5 mm TRS