- Pedal Accessories
Our flagship fuzz pedal can be found on thousands of pedalboards around the world and has rocked countless stages from stinky suburban basements to Madison Square Garden. Twice.
The Hoof is loosely based on the classic green Russian fuzz circuit and features a hybrid Germanium/Silicon design, pairing maximum tone with maximum temperature stability not found in finicky and expensive vintage units. We hand-match our NOS Germanium transistors to exacting specifications for pedal-to-pedal consistency, taking the guesswork out of your fuzz purchase, and guaranteeing that your Hoof delivers the same smooth, natural, and harmonically-rich sustain as all your friends’ Hoofs. All your friends have Hoof fuzzes, right?
- Shift: This adjusts the mid content, clockwise for scooped mids, counterclockwise for boosted.
- Tone: Bass to the left, Treble to the right.
- Level: Use this control to make the Hoof louder or quieter.
- Fuzz: Clockwise for heavy, counterclockwise for light.
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
- Current Draw: 15 mA
- Input Impedance: 130 kΩ
- Output Impedance: <10 kΩ
- This device is true bypass and uses electronic relay-based switching. Audio will not pass without power.
- This device can be powered by a 9v battery or a standard 9-volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!