Helicore violin strings are crafted with a multi-stranded steel core, resulting in optimal playability while producing a clear, warm tone. These strings are known for their quick bow response and excellent pitch stability, making them a go-to choice for players of all musical styles.
Helicore strings are crafted with a multi-stranded steel core, resulting in optimal playability while producing a clear, warm tone. The smaller string diameter provides quick bow response. Premium quality materials combined with skilled workmanship produce strings known for excellent pitch stability and longevity.
- Construction: Ball-end
- Core Material: Stranded Steel Core
- Groundbreaking core technology engineered by D'Addario
- The most popular violin string for traditional and alternative styles, plus advancing student players
- Pairs exceptionally well with a wide variety of instrument types and musical styles
- Fast, flexible, and responsive with a clear and focused articulation
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA