Gibson LPS500HSNH1 Les Paul Standard '50s, Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life.
The Les Paul Standard 50's has a solid mahogany body with a maple top, a rounded 50's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with an ABR-1, the classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, vintage deluxe tuners with keystone buttons, and aged gold tophat knobs. The calibrated Burstbucker 1 (neck) and Burstbucker 2 (bridge) pickups are loaded with AlNiCo II magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Vintage 50s
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
- End-of-Board Width: 2.26" / 57.4mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Pick Guard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Pointers
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Switch Washer: Cream
- Jack Plate: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 1
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 2
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Included Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.