Timeless Simplicity And Performance
The Les Paul Junior returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. Introduced as an affordable option for students and beginners in 1954, the Les Paul Junior has been embraced by musicians for over 60 years.
The single cutaway slab mahogany body, single dogear P-90 pickup, single volume and tone controls all add up to a whole lot of guitar which is greater than the sum of its parts. The fat 50's-style neck profile and wraparound bridge add to the equation for rock solid tone. Available in Tobacco Burst and the new Ebony finish with tortoise shell pickguard.
- Body Shape Les Paul Junior
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Vintage 50s
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Dots
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge Wraparound
- Pickguard VT: Black / EB: Tortoise shell
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup P-90 Dog Ear
- Controls 1 Volume, 1 Tone (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit