- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
ES-339 Figured Perfect Playability In The Prettiest Package
The Gibson ES-339 is a modern classic designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but desire a slightly smaller, lighter instrument. Crafted with a maple centerblock, and quarter-sawn spruce bracing, players will be impressed by the lightweight feel and expanded range of tonal capabilities. Equipped with high-end appointments like our hand-wired control assembly with 500K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors, the always stylish 57 / 57 Classic + humbuckers, and an ABR-1 bridge, this just might be the best one yet. Gorgeous AAA figured maple veneers are available in classic Sixties Cherry and striking Blueberry Burst.
- This guitar comes with a hard shell case
- Body Shape 339
- Top 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing Spruce
- Centerblock Maple
- Binding Single-ply Cream
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Rounded "C"
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Small Blocks
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip Cream
- Neck Pickup 57 Classic
- Bridge Pickup 57 Classic +
- Controls 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with 500K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Gibson Accessory Kit
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.