- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual instrument. Serial Number CZ565109.
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play one—it's definitely more than the sum of its parts. It's filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. It's as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
The Custom Shop is home to Fender's most skilled and talented builders. It's a bustling, noisy and creatively volcanic place that re-earns its nickname—the Dream Factory—every day. Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art—part craftsman, part artist, part music fan and, more often than not, part mad scientist. They're the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It's no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. Welcome to the Fender Custom Shop.
For players who wish to create a completely custom instrument—anything from a humbucking pickup-equipped banjo to a custom-engraved aluminum-bodied Strat®—we offer Masterbuilt, a singular experience working one-on-one with one of our Master Builders. Custom-Built is for those prefer to start with one of our time-honored models and personalize the specifications to meet your specific needs. Use this guide to design your very own Masterbuilt or Custom-Built Fender guitar and make your dreams come true.
- Comes with FCS hardcase
- BODY SPREAD - GTR & BASS ALDER
- CHOOSE COLOR - DAPHNE BLUE
- 1, 2 OR 3PC SPREAD? - 2 PC
- SORT FOR LIGHT WEIGHT - YES SORT
- BODY TEXT - DEEP BODY CONTOURS
- BODY FINISH - NITRO LACQUER
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM NECK - CUSTOM NECK
- BACK SHAPE - 10/56 "V"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS - 9.50" RADIUS
- NECK THICKNESS AT 1ST FRET - .940"
- NECK THICKNESS AT 12TH FRET - .970"
- NECK BLANK GUITAR - MAPLE RIF SAWN
- SIDE DOT - MICARTA BLACK 3/32"
- FACE DOT - MICARTA BLACK .250
- FRET WIRE - NARROW TALL / 6105
- NUT - BONE (GTR & J-BASS)
- NECK FINISH - MED TINT
- NECK FINISH - NITRO LACQUER
- FINGERBOARD - NONE
- BIND HEAD CAP - NO
- BIND FINGERBOARD - NO
- NECK TEXT - CUSTOM DIMS: .940-.970"
- NECK TEXT - LTD DECAL
- FINISH PACKAGE - HEAVY RELIC
- PLATING - CHROME/NICKEL HARDWARE
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM PICKGUARD - CUSTOM
- PICKGUARD SHAPE - 56 STRAT
- PICKUP SELECTOR SWITCH - SWITCH 5-WAY LEVER CRL
- PICKUP NECK POSITION - HW STRAT FAT 50'S NK REL
- PICKUP MID POSITION - HW STRAT FAT 50 MID RWRP REL
- PICKUP BRIDGE POSITION - HW STRAT FAT 50'S BRG REL
- RIGHT/LEFT HAND - RIGHT HAND
- BRIDGE ASSEMBLY - C/S VINT STRAT REL
- OUTPUT ASSEMBLIES - VINT STRAT REL
- CONTROL ASSEMBLY - FAT 50'S STRAT REL
- NECK PLATE GTR - ENGRAVED LTD ED CHR REL
- BACK PLATE & TREM COVER GTR - STRAT PARCH REL
- REAR CONTROL COVER - NONE
- STRAP LOCKS - NO STRAP LOCKS
- SELECTOR SWITCH TIP - VINT WHITE REL
- KNOB TONE - STRAT SM FT TONE VINT WHT REL
- TREMOLO ARM - TIP AM VINT WHT REL
- KNOB VOLUME - STRAT SM FT VOL VINT WHT REL
- TUNER KEY - VINT W/FENDER LOGO REL
- STRING SETS FOR GUITAR - 010-013-017-026-036-046
- TREMOLO ARM - VINT STRAT REL
- CASE - FCS STRAT/TELE TWEED
- STD CATALOG W/COLOR CHG ONLY - YES
- GEN TEXT - 2022 WINTER EVENT LTD
- GEN TEXT - LTD DECAL & CERT
- LIKE STANDARD PGA - 56 STRAT REL
- LIKE STANDARD NECK ASSEMBLY - 56 STRAT
- DECALS HEADCAP FOR GTR - 54 - 60 STRAT W/OCB
- SERIAL #: - CZ565109
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.