- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Developed in collaboration with the FFXIV team, the limited-edition Final Fantasy XIV Stratocaster® captures the originality, style and excitement of one of the world’s most popular online role-playing video games.
This incredibly unique Stratocaster is dressed in all black with a body that features translucent sections of blue and purple “crystals” designed to mirror Crystals of Darkness and Light, key thematic elements of the game.
The guitar features a maple neck with a slim “Modern C” shape that fits comfortably in the hand. A 9.5” radius rosewood fingerboard with narrow tall frets affords precise fretting and choke-free bends. Crystalline, warm and touch-sensitive tones are made possible via a trio of V-Mod single-coil Strat pickups while a “limit break” (a special ability used in FFXIV) switch takes the form of a push-push tone pot that puts the bridge and middle pickups in series for beefier sounds.
The FFXIV Stratocaster is highlighted with special game badging in the form of a meteor symbol inlaid into the 12th fret and a numbered neck plate decorated with the Final Fantasy XIV logo. Another special badge featuring both Fender and FFXIV logos adorns the front of the included vintage-style hardshell case. The guitar also comes with a special book containing a numbered certificate and an exclusive FFXIV illustration card made by Square Enix.
- Auxiliary Switching: Push-Push Tone 2 Control Puts Middle and Bridge Pickups in Series Mode
- Body : Alder with imitation Crystal
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Bridge : 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Bridge Pickup : V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- Color : Black
- Commodity Code : 9207901000
- Configuration : SSS
- Control Knobs : Black Plastic
- Controls : Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup), Push-Push Tone 2 Control Puts Middle and Bridge Pickups in Series Mode
- Country Of Origin : JP
- Dimensions : 6.75x17.60x47.00 IN
- Fingerboard : Selected Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size : Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish : Black Nickel
- Middle Pickup : V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- Model # : 5601000899
- Model Name : FINAL FANTASY® XIV Stratocaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black
- Neck Finish : Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Pickup : V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Shape : Modern "C"
- Number of Frets : 21
- Nut Material : Synthetic Black Bone
- Nut Width : 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation : Right-Hand
- Pickguard : 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Configuration : SSS
- Pickup Switching : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays : Custom Inlay on 12th fret only
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series : Made in Japan Brand Collaboration
- String Nut : Synthetic Black Bone
- Strings : Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines : Vintage-Style
- Weight : 22.00 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.