- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Photos are of the actual guitar. Serial #JFFI20000255.
Featuring high-output humbucking pickups, a Medium “C” neck with 12” radius rosewood fingerboard and jumbo frets, black painted headstock and black hardware, the Boxer Stratocaster® HH delivers Super-Strat playability, versatile humbucking and single-coil tones and high-contrast style.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Includes Gig Bag
- Model Name: Boxer Series Stratocaster® HH, Rosewood Fingerboard, Inca Silver
- Model #: 0251750324
- Series: Boxer
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Inca Silver
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Shape: Medium "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Boxer Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Boxer Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master TBX™ Tone Control
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 4.00x16.75x41.50 IN
- Weight: 11.85 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.