- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of todayâ€™s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after â€œJapanese Vintageâ€ reissues from the early â€˜80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The â€™60s Custom Telecaster has a resonant basswood body and is double bound for a touch of elegance. Its dual single-coil pickups are voiced to deliver classic Tele tone. A 4-way switch allows players to quickly select each pickup individually or both pickups in either series or parallel wiring. A push-pull pot on the tone control allows players to flip the pickups in and out of phase in switch positions 2 and 4. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and plays effortlessly thanks to the 9.5" radius rosewood fingerboard and medium jumbo frets.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Firemist Gold
- Country Of Origin JP
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series JV Modified
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock TelecasterÂ®
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Thick Soft "V"
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body Basswood
- Body Binding Bound Top and Back
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Shape TelecasterÂ®
- Bridge 3-Saddle Vintage Style TeleÂ® with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons Vintage-Style
- String Trees Butterfly
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Top Hat Style, Black
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style Locking
- Auxiliary Switching Push/Pull on Tone Control Activates Out of Phase Mode
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style Single-Coil TeleÂ®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style Single-Coil TeleÂ®
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching 4-Position Pickup Selector Switch; 1. Bridge, 2. Neck/Bridge in Parallel, 3. Neck, 4. Neck/Bridge in Series.
- Dimensions 6.00x17.00x42.00 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 6.00 IN
- Shipping Length 42.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 12.60 LB
- Shipping Width 17.00 IN
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.