- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Born in Corona, California, the short-scale American Performer Mustang Bass delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new enhancements and a special split-coil pickup, replicated from the original 70s drawings, that make it even more inspiring to play.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color 3-Color Sunburst
- Country Of Origin US
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series American Performer
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 19
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Standard
- Truss Rod Nut Vintage-Style Slotted
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Mustang® Bass
- Bridge 4-Saddle American Performer Mustang Bass
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Vintage-Style
- String Trees Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings Fender® 5250XL Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound, Short Scale, (.040-.095 Gauges), PN 0735250402
- Tuning Machines Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Bridge Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Middle Pickup Yosemite® Split Single-Coil Mustang® Bass
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching None
- Style 2 Single-Coil
- Dimensions 5.20x15.20x42.30 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 30" (762 mm)
- Shipping Height 5.20 IN
- Shipping Length 42.30 IN
- Shipping Weight 13.30 LB
- Shipping Width 15.20 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.