- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The American Professional II Jazz Bass® V draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today's working player.
Our popular Slim “C— neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural— satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass V single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass V delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you'll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Elite Molded Case (Included)
- SERIES American Professional II
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- COLOR 3-Color Sunburst
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN US
- NECK MATERIAL Maple
- NECK FINISH “Super-Natural— Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE Slim "C"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION 4-Bolt
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Rosewood
- POSITION INLAYS White Dot
- SIDE DOTS White
- NUMBER OF FRETS 20
- STRING NUT Bone
- NUT WIDTH 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL Bone
- BODY Alder
- BODY FINISH Gloss Urethane
- BODY SHAPE Jazz Bass®
- BODY MATERIAL Alder
- BRIDGE 5-String High Mass Vintage (HMV), (Strings-Through-Body or Topload)
- PICKGUARD 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- PICKUP COVERS Black
- CONTROL KNOBS Vintage-Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- HARDWARE FINISH Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- STRINGS Fender® USA 7250-5M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.125 Gauges), PN 0737250456
- STRAP BUTTONS Vintage-Style
- BRIDGE PICKUP V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- MIDDLE PICKUP V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION SS
- CONTROLS Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- SWITCHING None
- DIMENSIONS 6.50x18.90x53.60 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 25.20 LB
- FRET SIZE Narrow Tall
- SCALE LENGTH 34" (864 mm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH 53.60 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT 6.50 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH 18.90 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.