- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The American Professional II Precision Bass® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today's working player.
The '63 P Bass profile neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural— satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. The new V-Mod II Precision Bass split-coil pickup is more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and growl the P Bass® is known for.
The American Pro II Precision Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you'll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
- Color Dark Night
- Country Of Origin US
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series American Professional II
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish “Super-Natural— Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape 1963 "C"
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Bone
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Middle Pickup V-Mod II Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Pickup Configuration S
- Switching None
- Dimensions 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Shipping Height 6.10 IN
- Shipping Length 44.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 19.35 LB
- Shipping Width 18.90 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.