- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
From avant-garde to southern soul to funk and all notes in-between, MonoNeon's astounding musical range, tone and taste are always on full display. He collaborated with Prince, recorded Making a Movie with Ne-Yo, and won a Grammy for Best Rap Album with Nas. MonoNeon's massive YouTube channel showcases his mind-bending jams and masterpieces on his favorite Fender® Basses.
The MonoNeon Jazz Bass® V features an alder body finished in an eye-popping neon yellow urethane finish, complemented by a neon orange painted headstock and pickguard. The 22-fret one-piece roasted maple neck features a 10—-14— compound radius fingerboard and elegant white pearl block inlays. Custom-wound Fireball™ 5-string Bass Humbucking pickups deliver fat, punchy tone while the 18v active preamp with 3-band EQ provides flexible tone-shaping for any style of music. The Fender HiMass™ string-through/top-load bridge provides increased resonance and sustain, and the gold hardware adds to the distinctive look of this stunning bass. Also Included are a MonoNeon sticker pack and custom headstock sock. The MonoNeon Jazz Bass V makes a statement " equal parts swagger and serious business.
NEON YELLOW AND ORANGE FINISH
Recreates MonoNeon's brand colors in a sumptuous satin urethane finish.
CUSTOM FIREBALL™ 5-STRING BASS HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Custom voiced to MonoNeon's discerning taste, these custom Fireball™ 5-String Bass Humbucking pickups deliver the crisp highs, growling mids and focused lows for stage or studio.
22-FRET ROASTED MAPLE FINGERBOARD
Adorned with elegant white pearl block inlays, the stunning roasted maple neck delivers serious punch and sustain.
18V ACTIVE PREAMP WITH 3-BAND EQ
Designed for versatile tone, the 18v active preamp with 3-band EQ delivers sweet highs, focused mids and powerful bass.
GOLD HIMASS™ BRIDGE AND HARDWARE
Beautiful contemporary gold hardware makes a dramatic statement on stage or at home while the Fender HiMass bridge provides rock-solid sustain and intonation.
- Eye-Popping Neon Yellow and Orange Finish
- Custom Fireball™ 5-String Bass Humbucking Pickups
- 22-Fret Roasted Maple Fingerboard with White Pearl Block Inlays
- 18v Active Preamp with 3-Band Eq
- Gold Hardware and Fender HiMass™ Bass Bridge
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Fireball™ 5-string Bass Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Custom Fireball™ 5-string Bass Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching: Pan Pot
- Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
- Auxillary Switching: Active/Passive Toggle Switch
- Bridge: 5-Saddle HiMass™ (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White, Painted in High Visibility Orange
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage style with Custom MonoNeon Art
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.125 Gauges)
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearl Block
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.