- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic soundâ€”bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulationâ€”the Player Stratocaster is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. Itâ€™s ready to serve your musical vision, itâ€™s versatile enough to handle any style of music and itâ€™s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name Player StratocasterÂ®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Black
- Model #0144503506
- Series Player
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Black
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape StratocasterÂ®
- Neck Materia lMaple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius9 .5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 StratÂ® Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Parchment Plastic
- Strings FenderÂ® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Included Accessories None
- Dimensions 4.30x15.20x42.00 IN
- Weight 10.00 LB
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.