- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Inspired by the garage rock bands of the sixties and the cult classic guitars they played, the Gold Foil Collection combines timeless Fender® designs with the dazzling style of a bygone era.
The Gold Foil Telecaster® delivers a spartan feature set steeped in vintage mojo. The mid '60s C"-shaped maple neck and chopped brass barrel 3-saddle Tele® bridge provide authentic Fender feel, while the ebony fingerboard, mahogany body and pair of Gold Foil mini-humbuckers make for a unique style and sound. Other features include matching painted headstock, vintage-style tuners with white buttons and 21 Medium Jumbo frets.
Long on looks and aces in the tone department, the Fender Gold Foil Collection combines the enduring charm of midcentury mail-order guitars with the style and playability of an authentic Fender.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- SERIES Gold Foil
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- COLOR White Blonde
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN MX
- HEADSTOCK Telecaster®
- NECK MATERIAL Maple
- NECK FINISH Satin Urethane with Matched Headcap
- NECK SHAPE '60s "C"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION 4-Bolt Standard
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS White Pearloid Dot
- SIDE DOTS White
- NUMBER OF FRETS 21
- TRUSS ROD Head Adjust
- TRUSS ROD NUT 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- STRING NUT Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH 1.650" (42 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL Synthetic Bone
- BODY Mahogany
- BODY FINISH Gloss Polyester
- BODY SHAPE Telecaster®
- BODY MATERIAL Mahogany
- BRIDGE 3-Saddle Custom "Cut-Off" Vintage-Style Tele® Bridge with Brass Saddles
- BRIDGE MOUNTING 4-Screw Vintage-Style
- PICKGUARD 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- PICKUP COVERS Gold Foil Covers with Chrome Surrounds
- CONTROL KNOBS Knurled Dome
- SWITCH TIP Barrel Style, Black
- HARDWARE FINISH Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES Vintage-Style with White Buttons
- STRING TREES Butterfly
- STRINGS Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- NECK PLATE 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- STRAP BUTTONS Vintage-Style
- BRIDGE PICKUP Gold Foil Mini-Humbucker
- NECK PICKUP Gold Foil Mini-Humbucker
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION HH
- CONTROLS Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- DIMENSIONS 4.60x15.30x42.10 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 11.30 LB
- FRET SIZE Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH 42.10 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT 4.60 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH 15.30 IN
- Accessories TRUSS ROD WRENCH 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- STYLE 2 Humbucking
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.