- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Dynamic R&B performer H.E.R. has wooed audiences and earned Grammys with her powerful performances and emotional songs – her smooth rhythms and slow-burning solos always at the forefront.
The H.E.R. Stratocaster makes a statement as bold as the artist who inspired it. Finished in dazzling Chrome Glow and featuring a mid-‘60s “C” shape maple neck, Vintage Noiseless™ pickups and an anodized aluminum pickguard, this guitar delivers effortless playability, classic Strat® tone and extraordinary good looks.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Gig Bag
- Model Name H.E.R. Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Chrome Glow
- Model #0140242343
- Series Artist
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Chrome Glow
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage Tall
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Abalone Dot
- Bridge Pickup Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 1-Ply Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs Parchment Plastic
- Strings Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Dimensions 4.60x15.20x42.10 IN
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.