EXL170 is D'Addario's best-selling bass guitar set. XL Nickel Wound electric bass strings, long recognized as the industry standard, are ideal for a wide range of musical styles.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result—strings with long lasting, distinctive, bright tone and excellent intonation—is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Scale Length: Long
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Wrap Material: Nickel-Plated Steel
- D'Addario's best-selling bass guitar set
- Round wound with nickel plated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- XLB045 G 0.045 in 42.52 lbs
- XLB065 D 0.065 48.35
- XLB080 A 0.080 40.05
- XLB100 E 0.100 34.72