- Pedal Accessories
For pro expression control in a compact package, there’s no better choice than the BOSS EV-30. Its small footprint is perfectly suited for cramped pedalboards, while the die-cast aluminum chassis offers a rock-solid foundation and BOSS’s famous rugged reliability.
A key feature of the EV-30 is an innovative internal mechanism that provides ultra-smooth feel and precise parameter control, delivering performance that rivals full-size pedals. And with two expression outputs, you can save further space by controlling two different devices from a single pedal. The outputs are electronically isolated, eliminating the possibility of noise issues from ground loops.
The EV-30 brings powerful real-time parameter control to the many BOSS compact pedals equipped with expression pedal inputs. It’s also ideal for use with BOSS multi-effects processors and effects switching systems. A handy polarity switch provides compatibility with a wide range of music gear, allowing you to use the EV-30 with most devices that support expression control.
- Space-saving expression pedal with a rugged die-cast aluminum body
- Silky feel and smooth pivot for precise parameter control
- Isolated dual expression outputs for controlling two devices with one pedal
- Independent pedal range adjustment for each output
- Works with ¼-inch TRS expression inputs on stompbox pedals, multi-effects, keyboards, MIDI controllers, and more
- Polarity switch provides compatibility with most devices that support expression control
- Shares the same rugged, space-saving design of the FV-30H/L volume pedals and PW-3 wah
- Includes ¼-inch TRS (stereo) cable
- Connectors: EXP 1 OUT jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, EXP 2 OUT jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- Accessory: Owner's Manual, Stereo cable (1 m) x 1
- Width: 80 mm, 3-3/16 inches
- Depth: 192 mm, 7-9/16 inches
- Height: 58 mm, 2-5/16 inches
- Maximum height: 92 mm, 3-5/8 inches
- Weight: 780 g, 1 lbs 12 oz