EPS165 is a custom gauge string set for long scale electric bass. XL ProSteel electric bass strings utilize a stainless steel wrap wire, enhancing the strings' interaction with magnetic pickups, producing a distinctively bright and present tone.
D'Addario XL ProSteels utilize an exclusive corrosion-resistant steel alloy that delivers super-bright tone without shrill overtones. They offer a palette of harmonically rich, brilliantly penetrating highs combined with pronounced, tight-and-tough lows.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Scale Length: Long
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Wrap Material: Stainless Steel
- Hybrid gauge that combines EPS170 and EPS160 for an ideal combination of tone and feel with bigger bottom end
- D'Addario's brightest and most magnetic bass strings offering harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105
- PSB045 G 0.045 in 41.52 lbs
- PSB065 D 0.065 47.12
- PSB085 A 0.085 44.17
- PSB105 E 0.105 36.67