- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Epiphone's "Inspired by Gibson" ES-339 is designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but in a slightly smaller, lighter instrument. The hand-rolled C-shaped mahogany neck reminds players where it all started. A pair of Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Graph Tech‚® NuBone‚® nut, Grover‚® Rotomatic‚® tuners, and Epiphone's exclusive LockTone bridge and tailpiece, which also add more sustain to your tone. Impressive gloss finishes include Cherry, Pelham Blue, Vintage Sunburst, and Natural. Optional hardshell case or EpiLite case sold separately.
- Body Shape ES-339
- Body Material Layered Maple
- Top Layered Maple
- Back Layered Maple
- Side Layered Maple
- Rim Material Layered Maple
- Centerblock Maple
- Binding 1-Ply Cream, Top and Back
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Rounded C
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech‚® NuBone‚®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- End of Board Width 2.258"
- Inlays Pearloid Dots
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatic‚®
- Pickguard 5-ply, Black
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply Bell
- Control Knobs Black Insert Knobs
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher None
- Jack Plate Cover None
- Plastic Parts Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Mounting Rings Black; PVC
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic PRO Neck
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic PRO Bridge
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS‚® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack Epiphone Heavy Duty 1/4"
- Strings Gauge .010", .013", .017", .026"w, .036", .046"
- Case Optional
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.