Epiphone EILS5MGNH1 Les Paul Standard 50s - Metallic Gold
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Contact us if you are interested in this product.
808-591-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
A Classic, Reborn
Epiphoneâ€™s new Inspired by Gibsonâ„¢ Collection proudly presents the Les Paulâ„¢ Standard 50s! This guitar lovingly recreates the feel and tone of the 1950s era Les Pauls. Epiphoneâ€™s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the worldâ€™s first solidbody electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Lesâ€™ first solidbody guitar, nicknamed â€œthe Logâ€, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, which many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
The guitar is crafted with a mahogany body, maple cap (AAA veneer on figured tops), bound 50s shaped mahogany neck with long neck tenon, Indian laurel fingerboard with classic trapezoid inlays, Epiphone's new Vintage Deluxe tuners, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBuckerâ„¢ humbuckersâ„¢, and gold Top Hat knobs with dial pointers. Available in Metallic Gold, Vintage Sunburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst full-gloss finishes. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, Graph TechÂ® NuBoneÂ® nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTSÂ® pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLiteâ„¢ case is available.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile 50s Rounded Medium C
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph TechÂ® NuBoneÂ®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Binding Cream
- Finish Gloss
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockToneâ„¢ Tune-O-Maticâ„¢
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockToneâ„¢ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Pickguard 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White) E
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hat
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBuckerâ„¢ 1
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBuckerâ„¢ 2
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTSÂ® pots, 50s style wiring
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional Les Paul Hard Case 940-ENLPCS; Les Paul EpiLiteâ„¢ Case 940-ENLPHG
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.