Epiphone EILPSLASHNVNH3 Slash Les Paul - November Burst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Epiphone and Slash are proud to present the Slash Collection. Part of the Inspired by Gibson Collection, it celebrates influential guitars Slash has used during his career, inspiring multiple generations of players around the world. Perfect for every stage and players of all levels, the Epiphone Slash Les Paul™ Standard features a mahogany body, maple cap with AAA flame maple veneer, a Graph Tech® nut, Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, and Slash’s personal touches including a C-shape neck profile, Epiphone Custom ProBucker™ pickups that are replicas of Gibson’s Custom BurstBuckers™ and exclusive to the Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard models, color-coordinated hardware appointments, CTS® potentiometers with Orange Drop® capacitors, Epiphone Strap Locks, and a custom hardshell case. Exclusive to the Slash Collection are Slash’s “Skully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock and Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover. The Slash Epiphone Les Paul Standard is finished in November Burst.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Binding 1-ply Cream, Top and Fretboard
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Slash Custom C-Shape
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Pearloid Parallelogram
- Joint Glued In, Set Neck
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Vintage Deluxe
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply, Slash Autograph in White
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hat knobs with Dial Pointers
- Switch Tip Amber
- Switchwasher Cream; Rhythm/Treble in Gold Hot Stamp
- Jack Plate Cover Cream Plastic Square Plate
- Control Covers Black
- Strap Buttons 2 Epiphone Strap Locks (Strap Buttons Included in the Case)
- Mounting Rings Cream
- Neck Pickup Custom ProBucker
- Bridge Pickup Custom ProBucker
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop Capacitors
- Pickup Selector 3-way Toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Custom Hardshell Case Included
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.