Epiphone EILJVSNH1 Les Paul Junior - Tobacco Burst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The Les Paul Junior is part of Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson Collection and is based on the 1950s classic that has been a staple of rock for over six decades. It features a Mahogany body, 50's neck profile, one dogear P-90 PRO™ single-coil pickup, single volume and single tone controls, a Lightning Bar wrap around bridge, and Epiphone Deluxe Vintage tuners. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, GraphTech® NuBone™ nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite Case is available. Available in the classic Vintage Tobacco Sunburst finish.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Vintage 50s
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material GraphTech® NuBone™
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Dot
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Gloss
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Lightning Bar Wrap Around
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe Vintage
- TrussRod Yes
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); Blank
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone P-90 PRO™ Dogear
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone, CTS pots
- Strings .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Case Optional Les Paul Hard Case 940-ENLPCS; Les Paul EpiLite™ Case 940-ENLPHG
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.