Epiphone EIES335FBBBNH1 ES-335 Figured - Blueberry Burst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Epiphone "Inspired by Gibson" ES-335 Figured honors the immortal ES-335, the thin semi-hollow archtop that brought archtop class to the rock era. Featuring a solid maple center block for added sustain and feedback resistance, Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers, Grover® Rotomatic® tuners, and a flame maple veneer top and back in stunning Blueberry Burst and Raspberry Tea Burst gloss finishes that are sure to turn heads. Optional hardshell or EpiLite™ case available separately.
- This guitar does not come with a case
- Body Shape ES-335
- Body Material Layered Maple, AAA Flame Veneer
- Top Layered Maple, AAA Flame Veneer
- Back Layered Maple, AAA Flame Veneer
- Side Layered Maple
- Centerblock Maple
- Binding Single ply cream - top, back and fretboard
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Rounded C
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- End of Board Width 2.239"
- Inlays Small Block
- Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe
- Pickguard Gibson ES-335 Shape, Black, 5-ply
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply Bell
- Control Knobs Black Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher None
- Jack Plate Cover None
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and heel
- Mounting Rings Black
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic PRO™ Neck
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic PRO™ Bridge
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack Heavy Duty Epiphone 1/4" output jack
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.