Epiphone EIES335CHNH1 ES-335 - Cherry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
The ES-335 is Epiphone's version of the historic ES-335 that has been wowing guitar players all over the world for over six decades. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson™ ES-335 set an unmatched standard. Our Epiphone ES-335 is no exception. It is simply one of the best deals today for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES-335 at an accessible price. The ES-335 is crafted with a layered maple top, back, and sides coupled with a solid maple tone block to create the amazing sustain, warmth, and resonant tone that players crave in a semi-hollow instrument. Epiphone's Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbuckers deliver a wide range of vintage sounds while the rounded C neck profile is extremely comfortable and easy to play, and the headstock features the 60s style Kalamazoo shape. Optional hardshell or EpiLite™ Case available.
- Body Shape ES-335
- Body Material Layered Maple
- Top Layered Maple
- Back Layered Maple
- Side Layered Maple
- Centerblock Maple
- Binding Single ply cream - top, back and fretboard
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Rounded C
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- End of Board Width 2.239"
- Inlays Dot
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe
- Pickguard Gibson™ ES-335 Shape, Black, 5-ply
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply Bell
- Control Knobs Black Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Switch Tip Cream cap
- Plastic Parts Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Mounting Rings Black; PVC
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Epiphone Heavy-Duty
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.