Now Featuring a Solid Spruce Top and Fishman Electronics
The Dove™ acoustic was first introduced at the legendary Gibson™ & Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo in 1962 and became one of the first acoustic guitars to become a recognized rock and roll classic. Now, both beginners and professionals can enjoy the classic sound of the Dove acoustically, or plugged in with the onboard Fishman® electronics. Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands™ Customer Service.
- Body Shape Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Material Select Maple
- Top Solid Spruce
- Back Select Maple
- Side Select Maple
- Binding Top (5-ply white and black), Back (1-ply white), Fingerboard (1-ply white)
- Finish Gloss
- Material Hard Maple
- Profile SlimTaper™ D
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Inlays Pearloid Parallelogram
- Joint Dovetail; Glued-in
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Indian Laurel
- Tuning Machines Grover® Rotomatic® 14:1
- Pickguard Historic Dove Pickguard
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped" 2-layer (Black/White) with Dove Pro
- Strap Buttons 2; bottom and side of heel
- Under Saddle Pickup Fishman® Sonicore™
- Controls 1 Volume, 1 Tone, soundhole-mounted
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Preamp Fishman® Sonitone™
- Strings Gibson™ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings .012", .016", .024"w, .032" .042", .053"
- Case Optional Acoustic AJ/Dreadnought Hard Case 940-EDREAD; Dread/AJ Acoustic EpiLite™ Case 940-EDREADHG