Epiphone EAPCANCH1 PRO-1 Classical Guitar, Antique Natural
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The PRO-1 Classic is modeled after the world’s top classical guitars and is built to be easy to play! Featuring a select cedar top with beautiful 4-layer black and ivory binding and all of the PRO Collection's breakthrough innovations including JumboPRO™ frets, EZ-Profile™ “D” neck, dual-action truss rod, and humidifier. Includes online lessons from eMedia®. Optional classical gig bag sold separately. Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands™ Customer Service. Epiphone - For Every Stage.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile EZ-Profile D
- Scale Length 25.6"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel with PRO-Ease Lubricant
- Fingerboard Radius
- Number Of Frets 19
- Frets JumboPRO
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Joint Dovetail; Glued-in
- Body Shape Classical
- Body Material Select Mahogany; Reduced body depth; 4/4 size
- Top Select Cedar
- Bracing Custom PRO-Prietary™ Bracing
- Binding 4-layer Ivory and Black
- Finish Gloss
- Saddle Material Graph Tech NuBone
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe Classical 16:1 ratio
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Strings Epiphone Ultra-Light Classical (.028-.042)
- Case Optional Gig bag Classical 4/4-Size 940-XCGIG
- Accessories Beginner’s Guide to Guitar booklet by Craig Anderton, eMedia® on-line lessons, Humidifier
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.