Epiphone EAC3ANCH1 PRO-1 Classic 3/4-Size Guitar, Antique Natural
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Epiphone presents the new PRO-1 Classic 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar, featuring all the PRO-1 innovative features in a smaller, easy-to-hold 3/4 size. Since its debut in 2014, the PRO-1 series has revolutionized how people learn guitar. The innovative PRO-1 Acoustic Collection was created with the simple idea of designing a guitar that was easy to play but still adhered to Epiphone’s century-long tradition of making guitars with superb build quality, full tone, and beautiful style. The result is a collection of truly “PRO” guitars that are deliver the vibrant sound that Epiphone is known for. The PRO-1 Classic 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar –like all PRO-1 instruments--is the result of exhaustive analysis, numerous technological innovations, and suggestions from a “who’s who” of professional players. And now it’s time to play.
- 3/4-scale classical acoustic, perfect for students
- EZ-Profile mahogany neck and JumboPRO frets make for easier chording and less hand fatigue
- Attractive cedar top and mahogany back and sides
- PRO-Ease string and fingerboard coating reduces string fiction
- Strung with Epiphone Ultra-Light strings
- GraphTech NuBone saddle and nut
- Historic “Epiphone” metal headstock badge
- Includes Beginner’s Guide to Guitar by Craig Anderton and eMedia online lessons
- Dual-action truss rod
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.