EPBB170 is a light gauge set of phosphor bronze wound strings for long scale acoustic bass. Since D'Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze guitar strings in 1974, they have been synonymous with warm and well-balanced acoustic tone.
Pioneered in 1974 and still revered today, Phosphor Bronze has become synonymous with warm, well-balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion-resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long-lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Scale Length: Long
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Wrap Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Designed specifically for use on all 4 String acoustic basses
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100
- PBB045 G 0.045 in 47.50 lbs
- PBB065 D 0.065 55.70
- PBB080 A 0.080 47.40
- PBB100 E 0.100 40.20