ENR71-5 is a light gauge, half-round string set for 5 String, long-scale electric bass. The centerless grinding process used to finish XL Half Round strings delivers a smooth feel and reduced finger noise, with a tone that's comparable to round wound strings.
D'Addario Half Rounds are round wound with stainless steel and then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and "semi-flat." The result is a string with the tone and tension characteristics of round wound strings with a smoother feel, similar to flat wound strings.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 5
- Scale Length: Long
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Wrap Material: Pure Nickel
- Half Rounds bass strings are an innovative combination of round and flat wound strings, providing benefits of both.
- Pure nickel wrap wire is finished with a centerless grinding process to provide a smooth feel, reduced finger noise, and tone comparable to round-wound bass strings.
- Like all D’Addario bass guitar strings, XL Half Rounds are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
- XL Half Rounds sets have a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D’Addario bass strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
- NHR045 G 0.045 in 49.57 lbs
- NHR065 D 0.065 48.87
- NHR080 A 0.080 41.06
- NHR100 E 0.100 38.69
- NHR130 B 0.030 35.99