ENR71 is a light gauge, half round string set for long scale electric bass. The centerless grinding process used to finish XL Half Round strings delivers a smooth feel and reduced finger noise, with tone that's comparable to round wound strings.
D'Addario Half Rounds are round wound with stainless steel and then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and "semi-flat." The result is a string with the tone and tension characteristics of round wound strings with a smoother feel, similar to flat wound strings.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Scale Length: Long
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Wrap Material: Pure Nickel
- 45-100 gauged set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process
- Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34â€+) and have a taper at 36 â€“ 7/8â€
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- NHR045 G 0.045 in 49.57 lbs
- NHR065 D 0.065 48.87
- NHR080 A 0.080 41.06
- NHR100 E 0.100 38.69