ECG24, D'Addario's best selling gauge of flatwound strings, delivers a balance of smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and optimal tension, ideal for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B and some pop/rock styles.
- D'Addario's best selling flatwounds offers balance of smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .022, .030, .040, .050
D'Addario XL Chromes are the industry standard in flatwound guitar strings. They deliver a round, full low end without losing punch, making them ideal for jazz players of all types. Wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, then polished to unparalleled smoothness, it's no wonder that XL Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.