ECG23 is D'Addario's lightest gauge of flat wounds. XL Chromes are noted for their smooth feel and warm, mellow tone, essential to the sound and style of many jazz, blues, and rock players.
D'Addario XL Chromes are the industry standard in flatwound guitar strings. They deliver a round, full low end without losing punch, making them ideal for jazz players of all types. Wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, XL Chromes are then polished to unparalleled smoothness.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Wrap Material: Stainless Steel
- D'Addario's lightest gauge of flat wounds delivers smooth feel and warm, mellow tone with minimum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .020, .028, .038, .048
- PL010 E 0.010 in 16.22 lbs
- PL014 B 0.014 17.85
- CG020 G 0.020 20.73
- CG028 D 0.028 21.88
- CG038 A 0.038 22.37
- CG048 E 0.048 20.36