ECB81 is a light gauge flat wound string set for long scale electric bass. XL Chromes are noted for their smooth feel and warm, mellow tone, essential to the sound and style of many jazz, blues, and rock players.
D'Addario XL Chromes are the industry standard in flatwound guitar strings. They deliver a round, full low end without losing punch, making them ideal for jazz players of all types. Wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, XL Chromes are then polished to unparalleled smoothness.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Scale Length: Long
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Wrap Material: Stainless Steel
- D'Addario's best-selling flat wound bass guitar set
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34â€+) and have a taper at 36 â€“ 7/8â€
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- CB045 G 0.045 in 53.31 lbs
- CB065 D 0.065 58.63
- CB080 A 0.080 47.52
- CB100 E 0.100 40.29