Andreas Eastman model 60 bows feature genuine pernambuco sticks, fully mounted ebony frogs with colorful mother-of-pearl slides and Parisian eyes, leather grips with silver or imitation whalebone winding, and unbleached Mongolian horsehair, all made entirely by hand for an entry-level price.
- Material: Hand-crafted stick of genuine pernambuco wood
- Frog: Nickel-mounted ebony frog with mother-of-pearl slide and Parisian eye
- Lapping: Silver-plated wire winding or imitation whalebone
- Grip: Genuine leather grip
- Hair: Genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- 4/4 Size