- Pedal Accessories
Limited to 2,000 units worldwide. The White Light is a hard clipping, vintage-voiced overdrive that takes its cues from the vintage dirt pedals that defined the sounds of heavy rock. Think OD250 or Distortion+ without being overly derivative, a new voice to an olde sound if you will. The White Light gives you total control over the feel and voice of the dirt along with a modern presence that is highly responsive to your playing. We think you’ll find that it is much more dynamic, open and harmonically rich than these classic overdrives it shares its lineage with. This classic EQD overdrive has been updated with a new enclosure, top-mounted jacks and Flexi-Switch® Technology.
- Gain: Controls the amount of distortion.
- Weight: A multi-functional control, allows the level of saturation, low end response and the overall feel of the device to be altered.
- Level: Controls the output.
- Compression Switch:
- Minus (-): open with more high-mids and bite.
- Plus (+): crunchy and compressed with a bit less bite and a flatter mid response.
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
- Current Draw: 10 mA
- Input Impedance: 500 kΩ
- Output Impedance: <10 kΩ
- Flexi-Switch® Technology: This device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching. For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass. For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
- Power: This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!