The Fuzz Face Mini pedal line features legendary Fuzz Face tones in smaller, more pedalboard-friendly housings with several modern appointments: a bright status LED, an AC power jack and a convenient battery door. As with the original models, Fuzz Face Minis feature true bypass switching.
The FFM3 Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face Mini Distortion has the same circuit as the JHF1 in smaller housing, delivering the thick, smooth Fuzz Face tone that Jimi Hendrix made famous in a pedalboard-friendly size.
This Fuzz Face Mini Distortion features the same thick, smooth fuzz tones as the JHF1 in a smaller housing, with a status LED, AC power jack, and battery door for modern convenience. This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
- Legendary Fuzz Face tone with pedalboard-friendly size, AC power and on/bypass status LED
- Featuring the same circuit as the JHF1 in a smaller housing
- Get the thick, smooth Fuzz Face tone that Jimi Hendrix made famous
- True bypass
- VOLUME knob controls overall effect volume
- FUZZ knob controls amount of fuzz
- FOOTSWITCH toggles on/ bypass (blue LED indicates on)
- The FFM3 is powered by one 9-volt battery (open battery door on underside of pedal to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU, or a DC Brick™ power supply (not included).
- Input Impedance 10 kΩ
- Output Impedance
- Max Volume <16 kΩ
- Mid Volume 66 kΩ
- Max Gain 55 dB
- Bypass True Hardwire
- Current Draw 3.4 mA
- Power Supply 9 volts DC