- Pedal Accessories
The Donner Noise Killer is an easy to use effects pedal designed to eliminate unwanted noise. Choose between a hard and soft noise gate to cater to your sound. Note: Please use a power adapter with a voltage of DC9V, an internal negative and external positive polarity and a current of 500mA or more to power your pedal. Failure to do so can cause serious situations where the product does not work or is damaged.
- Power supply not included
- 9V Input: For the power supply, use a 9-volt DC adapter (center-negative), with at least 500mA.
- Mode Selector: Selects from two modes: HARD: Faster, harder noise reduction SOFT: Softer, smoother noise reduction
- Threshold Control: Controls the noise gate threshold.
- Input and Output: 1/4 mono audio jacks, for connecting your guitar, your amp, and other effects.
- Output Jack: 1/4 mono audio jack, for connecting to an amplifier.
- Foot Control: Tap to switch the unit on/off. The LED will light up when the effect is on.
- Donner Noise Killer Effect Pedal X 1
- User's Manual X 1
Smooth and Sensitive
The Noise Killer detects any excess noise quickly and smoothly cancels out any unwanted sounds. This is great for live, and home recording situations.
Easy to use and Flexible
Simplicity was key during the development of this pedal. It is very easy to use and players are able to adjust the Noise Killer from -70db to 10db.
There are two modes featured on the Noise Killer. Hard and Soft. Choose Hard for an aggressive response, and Soft if you want a smoother response.
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 26mA
- Dimensions: 1.7in x 3.7in x 2in (4.2cm x 9.35cm x 5.2cm)
- Weight: 8.1oz (230g)