- Pedal Accessories
Donner Circle Looper is developing the latest generation of donner looper effect, closer to customer needs in functionality.
44.1kHz 24bit high quality looper and drum machine . 100 different drum grooves from 10 unique music styles. 10 types of metronome settings to choose from .
The display shows the duration of the current recording cycle and loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play) .Unlimited dub tracks.
Up to 4 minutes of recording time per each track, 40 preset slots, and 160 minutes total recording capacity
Note: Please use a power adapter with a voltage of DC9V, an internal negative and external positive polarity and a current of 500mA or more to power your pedal. Failure to do so can cause serious situations where the product does not work or is damaged.
100 Different Drum Grooves
Select： 100 different drum grooves from 10 styles of music as well as 10 styles of metronome. Pop/Rock/Metal/Funk/Hiphop/Latin/Disco/Blues/Jazz/Fusion/Metroe
Volume：Adjust the play volume level of Rhythm. Default value is 5,which corresponds to no attenuation or increase to original signal.
BPM：Show BPM(Beat per minute) of Rhythm. The LED light above the left foot switch will blink to indicate current BPM of Rhythm. Please refer to the Tap Tempo section for BPM setting procedure.
MONO audio input jack. (Connect both Left and Right input to setup stereo input)
Ext Ctrl: External stereo foot switch jack Connections
Connect your instrument to the Input of the Circle Looper.
Connect your amplifier or effects to the Output of the Circle Looper.
Please connect 9V DC (Center Negative) power supply to DC IN. Make sure the current value is at least 300mA.
New Editor Software
Reset via editor software.
Download and install the editor software and audio drivers. Connect Circle Looper with computer via USB to access the editor software control. When connecting with computer,"USB connect"will be displayed on the screen. The Circle Looper can be controlled by the software only. Buttons and foot switches will not respond in this mode. You can download the software from the official website
- Looper: Looper control.Select the position,volume level, and fade out Time of the Looper
- Looper LED: Indicates current Looper parameters
- Display Screen
- Rhythm LED: Indicates current Rhythm parameters
- Rhythm: Rhythm control. Select the rhythm type,speed,and volume level of the Rhythm setting.
- Left Foot switch: Switch on/off
- Merger Ctrl: Toggle Looper and drum machine to work independently or simultaneously. Hold to delete recorded tracks.
- Right Foot switch: Switch on/off
- 44.1 KHZ 24bit looper
- 100 different drum grooves
- 10metronome types
- 4 minutes of recording time
- 40 preset slots
- 160minutes recoding capacity
- USB output
- Algorithm Maximum recording time of each track: 4 minutes, Maximum number of recording tracks in each slot: No limitation
- Input Type: Two 1/4'' unbalanced mono audio jacks, Impedance: 1 Megohm Maximum Input Level: 3dBu
- A/D Conversion Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, Sampling Accuracy: 24 bit, Dynamic: 103dB, Frequency: 20Hz~20KHz͵+0/-1 dB
- Output Type: Two 1/4'' unbalanced mono audio jacks, Impedance: 470 ohm. Maximum Input Level: 3dBu
- A/D Conversion Dynamic: 106dB. Frequency： 20Hz~20KHz͵+0/-1dB
- USB Type: Type-B Micro USB
- EXT CTRL Type: 1/4''TRS jack x1, Power Supply: DC 9V 300mA, Dimension: 99 x 121 x 56.5mm(W*D*H). Weight: 0.391KG. Accessories: Owner’s Manual