- Pedal Accessories
The innovative patent pending design of a Voodoo Lab® Dingbat pedalboard delivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Crafted from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, each pedalboard is made in Sonoma County, California and includes a tour ready gig bag.
At 22" x 13 1/2", the medium Dingbat is ideal for assembling a typical size board with room for 6 to 10 effects. Hook-and-loop tape is provided to attach pedals, also zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Each Dingbat pedalboard includes a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware and stowable backpack straps for hands-free transportation.
Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power®, installing power supplies with included mounting hardware is quick and easy using only a screwdriver. If additional power is needed, Dingbat Medium features a dedicated position for a second Pedal Power that can be quickly installed with optional mounting brackets.
Dingbat Power Packages offer the convenience of a factory installed Voodoo Lab power supply. The Dingbat Medium is available with either an 8-output Pedal Power 2 Plus, an 8-output Pedal Power 4x4 (includes 4 high-current capable outputs), or a 12-output Pedal Power MONDO. All Voodoo Lab power supplies are made in the U.S.A., feature completely isolated outputs, and include power cables.
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard surface size: 22" x 13.5" (559mm x 343mm)
- Pedalboard weight: 4.4 lbs. (2 kg)
- Mounting brackets for easy installation of Voodoo Lab Pedal Power power supply
- Power Packages Only: Factory-installed Voodoo Lab Pedal Power with power cables
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK Zippers – Shoulder strap and backpack straps included
- Made in the U.S.A.