One comprehensive device, that out of the box offers a bank of 5 cabinet simulations, and the ability to change them through the Darkglass Suite, Bluetooth technology to listen to backing tracks while playing, rehearsing, or studying. Two headphone outputs to allow interaction among musicians. XLR output to connect the Element to your audio interface or PA system. With a uniquely innovative approach, the Element provides in one device an immensely practical tool to empower modern musicians.
- Phones: Two touch sensitive volume control sliders, one for each headphone output.
- Blend: A touch sensitive slider to set the blend between the main input (Instrument/Amp in) and the backing track (Bluetooth/Aux in) for the headphone out mix.
- USB: One USB-C port for transferring impulse responses and firmware XLR output updates
- Aux In: You can connect the line/headphone out of your laptop/keyboard/mixer etc. into the 3.5 mm aux input on the Element.
- DIMENSIONS: Width: 64 mm (2.95 in) | Height: 111 mm (4.37 in) | Depth : 35 mm (1.77 in)