Pro-Arté synthetic core violin strings have a warm, mellow tone. They are less sensitive to humidity and temperature changes, and break in quickly. Pro-Arté strings are manufactured at a lower tension in order to maximize bow response, tonal blend, and playability. These strings are the perfect choice for players seeking a warm, dark tone.
- Construction: Ball-end
- Core Material: Synthetic Core
- A sophisticated violin string at an accessible price
- Comfortable, relaxed bow response
- Minimally affected by climate and humidity changes
- Bring out the warmth and richness of any instrument
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA