Based on Córdoba's top-selling C5-CE, the C5-CET Spalted Maple Limited adds a new option to the best selling C5 family. Built with a solid spruce top, the C5-CET Spalted Maple Limited also features stunning spalted maple back and sides, which lends this model strong, solid lows, soaring, distinct highs and sustain for days. This model's thin body style helps reduce on-stage feedback while a Fishman Presys II pickup amplifies the C5-CET Spalted Maple Limited's warm acoustic tone. Handmade in the traditional Spanish style, the C5-CET Spalted Maple Limited's carved headstock, hand-inlaid wood rosette, rosewood binding, Savarez strings, and glossy PU finish result in a guitar that truly stands out from all other entry-level options. A lightweight adjustable truss rod is built into the neck for stability. Also available with a solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides.
- Family: Cutaway & Electric
- Build: Thinbody
- Construction: Solid Top
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: All Wood Traditional
- Top Binding: Composite
- Side Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Back and Sides Wood: Spalted Maple
- Back Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 50mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlays: N / A
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Tap Plate: N / A
- Electronics: Fishman Presys II
- Controls: Tuner, Volume, Bass, Treble, and Phase Switch
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Included Case: Case Sold Separately
- Upper Bout Width: 292mm (11 1/2")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 65mm (2 1/2")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 70mm (2 3/4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 984mm (38 3/4")
- Country of Origin: China
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.