The Protégé by Córdoba C1M 3/4 is the perfect nylon string guitar for students of all levels, and is perfectly at home in the classroom or at home. Comfortable and easy to play, it's a great first guitar at an affordable price. Every Protégé C1M is built with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, a comfortable, slim neck profile, traditional mosaic rosette, and a matte polyurethane finish. Like all Córdoba instruments, C1M models feature premium Savarez strings and an adjustable truss rod for lifetime neck stability.
- Family: Traditional
- Style: Small Body
- Construction: Layered
- Family Traditional
- Build Small Body
- Construction Layered
- Body Top Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern Fan
- Soundhole Diameter 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette Traditional
- Top Binding Black ABS
- Side Purfling Inlay N / A
- Back and Sides Wood Mahogany
- Back Purfling Inlay N / A
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Scale Length 615mm (24.2")
- Neck Shape C Shape
- Nut Width 48mm (1 7/8")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret 23mm
- Truss Rod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material Composite or Pau Ferro (Dependent on Production Date)
- Fingerboard Inlays N / A
- Frets Total 19
- Color Natural (NAT)
- Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Bridge Material Composite or Pau Ferro (Dependent on Production Date)
- Saddle Material Composite
- Nut Material Composite
- Tuning Machines Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Tap Plate N / A
- Electronics N / A
- Strings Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Upper Bout Width 260mm (10 1/4")
- Lower Bout Width 340mm (13 3/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout 80mm (3 1/8")
- Body Depth Lower Bout 85mm (3 1/3")
- Body Length 457mm (18")
- Overall Length 953mm (37 1/2")
- Country of Origin China
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.