The MIX is a general-purpose model for scratch and back-cueing
- Provides great performance and durability. It has a good quality spherical stylus, a solid cantilever, and serves general purposes well.
- It offers both reasonable output, high sound quality and a good tracking ability for virtually any style of music.
- With transparent sound across the spectrum and excellent handling ability, the MIX represents one of the longest running values in DJ cartridges.
- Excellent price-to-performance ratio.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 2 - 4 g
- Tracking force recommended - 3 g
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 700 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - MIX