- Classical Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The C7 is a wonderful choice for beginner or intermediate guitarists. A step up from our C5, the C7 offers rosewood back and sides with the choice of a solid cedar top to achieve a warm classic nylon string sound, or a solid European spruce top for a brighter tone. The C7's traditional fan bracing allows for maximum resonance and sustain and premium features such as a hand-inlaid wooden rosette, two-way adjustable truss rod, and a sleek high gloss PU finish.
- Family: Traditional
- Build: Classical
- Construction: Solid Top
- Body Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: All Wood Traditional
- Top Purfling Inlay: 4-ply Maple and Black
- Top Binding: Rosewood
- Side Purfling Inlay: 3-ply Maple and Black
- Back and Sides Wood: Rosewood
- Back Purfling Inlay: 3-Ply Maple and Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold and Black with Black Buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Included Case Case: Sold Separately
- Upper Bout Width: 292mm (11 1/2")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 100mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 984mm (38 3/4")
- Country of Origin: China
Recommended accessories, sold separately:
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.