- Classical Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Based off of our top-selling C5, the C5-CE adds a soft cutaway to provide easy access to the upper register, as well as Fishman Presys II preamp that amplifies your signal for stage and studio. Perfect as a first nylon-string guitar and ready for gigging, this lightweight guitar is built with a solid Canadian cedar top and mahogany back and sides to produce a warm, well-rounded tone with beautiful sustain both acoustically and amplified.
The C5-CE's carved headstock, hand-inlaid wood rosette, Indian rosewood binding, Savarez strings, and glossy PU finish result in a guitar that truly stands out from all other entry-level options. A lightweight adjustable truss rod is built into the neck for stability. Available in Natural or Jet Black finish with Solid Red cedar top, or Sunburst with solid Sitka spruce top.
- Family: Cutaway & Electric
- Build: Classical
- Construction: Solid Top
- Body Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: All Wood Traditional
- Top Binding: Composite
- Back and Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro or Rosewood (dependent on production date)
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro or Rosewood (dependent on production date)
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Electronics: Fishman Presys II
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Upper Bout Width: 292mm (11 1/2")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 100mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 984mm (38 3/4")
- Country of Origin: China
Recommended accessories, sold separately:
- Cordoba 03543 Deluxe Full Size Classical Guitar Gig Bag
- HI Bags CG20D/6 Deluxe 20mm Classical Guitar Gig Bag
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.