- Classical Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The C3M is one of Cordoba's most popular entry-level nylon string guitars. Lightweight and comfortable to play, the C3M features a solid cedar top, mahogany back and sides and a matte finish. Handmade in the traditional Spanish style, its fan bracing results in a beautiful, warm, and well-balanced tone. The C3M is hand-crafted and features a hand inlaid wooden rosette, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, Savarez strings and nickel plated tuning machines with pearl buttons.
- Family: Traditional
- Build: Classical
- Construction: Solid Top
- Body Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 87mm (3 3/8")
- Rosette: All Wood Traditional
- Top Purfling Inlay: Cream and Black ABS
- Top Binding: Rosewood
- Back and Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Matte Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Composite
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Upper Bout Width: 286mm (11 1/4")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 100mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 991mm (39")
- Country of Origin: China
Recommended accessories, sold separately:
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.