- Amp Accessories
Evolved from the best-selling Roland CUBE Street—and newly rebranded with the BOSS name—this battery-driven powerhouse provides rich stereo sound for busking and other mobile gigs. Dual channels allow you to plug in mics and instruments and sound great immediately, with no extra gear to carry around. A vocal harmony function, looper, and effects are also on hand to lift your performances and impress the crowd.
Travel Light with Powerful Sound
Compared with its popular predecessor, CUBE Street II is even lighter and more durable thanks to its modern ABS injection-molded design. The output power has been doubled too, giving you 10 total watts of crisp and clean stereo sound to cut through street traffic, train arrivals, and other noise challenges on the gig.
All the Connectivity You Need
With two ultra-versatile input channels, CUBE Street II supports all types of musicians and performers. The Mic/Instrument channel features a combo jack for either an XLR balanced mic or an instrument. Equipped with a standard ¼-inch jack, the Guitar/Mic channel provides plug-and-play sound for guitarists, as well as settings for a line-level instrument or unbalanced mic.
Make Your Performances Shine
CUBE Street II is packed with features to enhance your sound and bring fresh energy to shows. Each channel provides dedicated three-band EQ and reverb, and there’s a chorus/delay effect on the Guitar/Mic channel.
From the Street to the World
CUBE Street II helps you reach both in-person and global audiences at the same time. Via i-CUBE Link and USB, you can send the amp’s audio output to video, livestreaming, or music production apps for on-the-spot capture. *An Apple adaptor may be required to connect an iOS device to the CUBE Street II via i-CUBE Link or USB.
A Grab-and-Go PA for Everyone
While designed with performing musicians in mind, CUBE Street II excels in any situation that requires high-quality sound. It’s easy to move and sets up anywhere, making it perfect for speaking in presentations, workshops, and school events.
The optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) brings even greater creative power to CUBE Street II. You can wirelessly connect your phone or tablet and jam live with backing tracks or play break music between sets. It also provides connectivity for the CUBE Street II Editor, a powerful free app for iOS and Android.
- Next-generation version of the top-selling mobile amp for street performers
- First model in the CUBE Street series branded with the BOSS name
- ABS injection-molded cabinet for increased durability and reduced weight (4.4 kg/9 lb. 12 oz.)
- Enhanced power output: 10 watts total (5 watts x 2)
- High-quality stereo sound with two high-performance 6.5-inch speakers
- Angled face for optimum monitoring and sound projection
- Mic/Instrument channel with harmony, three-band EQ, and reverb
- Guitar/Mic channel with nine amp types, three-band EQ, chorus/delay, reverb, and tuner
- Looper with up to 45 seconds of stereo recording time
- Automatic harmony function with three modes: unison, high, and higher
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) for wirelessly streaming music from a mobile device and editing amp functions with the companion CUBE Street II Editor app
- Record or livestream your audio performances to a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE Link
- Practice and jam with the CUBE JAM app for iOS
- Runs on eight AA alkaline batteries or included AC adaptor
- Eco mode for extended battery runtime (max power output: 5 watts)
- Rated Power Output: 10 W (5 W + 5 W)
- MIC/INSTRUMENT jack: Combo type (XLR type, 1/4-inch TRS phone type), balanced
- GUITAR/MIC jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN jack: 4-pole miniature phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- [FOOT SW]
- SW 1 HARMONY/MIC/INST jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- SW 2 LOOPER/GUITAR/MIC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- Bluetooth ADAPTOR connector: Dedicated connector
- USB port: USB B type
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 8
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 8
- Current Draw: 390 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- [OUTPUT POWER switch: MAX (Maximum power output: 10 W)]
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 8 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 10 hours (*1)
- [OUTPUT POWER switch: ECO (Maximum power output: 5 W)]
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 11 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 14 hours (*1)
- * These can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet USING THE UNIT SAFELY
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Mini cable (4-pole miniature phone type)
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 414 mm | 16-5/16 inches
- Depth: 285 mm | 11-1/4 inches
- Height: 255 mm | 10-1/16 inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor): 4.4 kg | 9 lbs 12 oz